Then | November 2020
Chris Woodall | 2020-11-28
What am I doing now?
- Working at BETA Technologies on electric aviation, still working on electric propulsion.
- I have been playing mandolin regularly, and making improvements slowly
- Getting ready for ski and ice season, by climbing at the gym more.
My priorities are:
- Deepening and continuing my practice of Buddhism
- Treating my body well by exercising and eating nourishing foods
- Continuing to develop expertise in motor controls.
Quotes On My Mind
Simply begin again
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards
Double down on your strengths, hire your weakness
— No one in particular, but inspired by Andy Rachleff’s interview with Kevin Rose