Then | July 2021
What am I doing now?
- Working on electric aircraft at BETA Technologies
- Continuing to love Obsidian.md
- Working on generative art
- Getting more into mountain biking
- Preparing to run a 8k in August and a half-marathon in October
- Preparing for 2 weeks in the PNW in September
- Motor Controls!
My priorities are:
- Building strong habits around going getting enough sleep, improved health and improved sleep
- Getting a personal task management solution that works for me in place
Quotes On My Mind
The Buddha told his disciples, “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” I say the same to you—you must assume the responsibility for what you believe.
– Richard Hamming, The Art of Doing Science and Engineering: Learning to Learn