starting with simple random circles then drawing arcs of various lengths with probabilistic times where the arc ends
- Added arcs
- Need to make trees
- Need to make it so the circles radius can go in either direction
- Added basic collision detection, but it needs improvement
- Arcs go on both ways now
- Generally rather satisfying to watch, but the end results are questionable
- Take video for this one.
- Create a random circle of some radius within the picture frame (preserving some margin)
- Choose a random point on that circle
- Start to step the arc forward, with each step
Roll for branching into a new connected circle
- If branching into a new circle, choose a random radius less than the present radius. Then choose if the radius will be inside or outside the previous circle and if it will step clockwise or counter clockwise.
Check for collisions or end of tree conditions (roll for it, or cirlce is smaller than some radius)
- Start a new tree